Happy Thanksgiving and 5 Thanksgiving Leftover Ideas!
Greetings from the Metroplex team! We hope you had a joyous Thanksgiving and are continuing the weekend with gratitude and relaxation.
Our entire Metroplex team is grateful for our families, the communities we serve, and Thanksgiving leftovers!
Yes, for many of us, leftovers are the highlight of all of that Thanksgiving tastiness and our stomach cries loudly for a late-night turkey sandwich with all the fixings. So, to continue this special weekend and keep our bellies happy, here are 5 recipe ideas for what to do with your Thanksgiving leftovers.
5 Thanksgiving Leftover Ideas
- You classic leftover sandwich with a bit of a flavor twist.
2. Stuffing Bites with Cranberry Sauce
- Do you have bread crumbs on hand? Then these tasty treats are for you.
- Perfect for those leftover fruits and nut plates.
- Leftovers for breakfast too!
- We can’t leave out the leftover champion, the casserole!
Have fun continuing to digest Thanksgiving goodness!
By the way, if you are in need of a 2nd opinion or need mortgage help for any family, friends, or clients, we would love to be of assistance and count on you for that referral!
Sean A. Stephens, CMB
Metroplex Mortgage Services, Inc.